File a Claim Now!
File a Claim Online!
Please be advised, the following bond/trust companies require a Proof Of Claim form for each invoice in the claim: Pacific Financial Association Inc, Oasis Capital Inc, 1st Security Financial Corporation, and Liberty National Financial Corporation. The claim will not be submitted by freebondfilings.com until the original Proof Of Claim form is completed and returned to us by mail. If you do not already have the necessary Proof of Claim form, please contact the Bond Filing or Customer Service Department for a copy.
The following documentation is required for a claim to be processed; a copy of your original invoice, Bill of Lading or Delivery Receipt, Signed Rate Confirmation, Copy of the Bond Information sent by the broker, A completed and signed Bulletin Addition or Non-Payment complaint form. A Debtor Notification letter will be mailed to the company on your behalf upon receipt of the signed, completed Bulletin Addition Form.
File a Claim Offline
Download the claim form, complete it, and then:
- Fax it to 662.404.7037 or
- Email it to email@example.com or
- Mail it to 1630 Goodman Rd. East, Suite 3, Southaven, MS 38671
- Interpleader: The bonding company will turn the claims over to the courts for them to make a decision for payout of the bond or trust funds. An interpleader form will be sent to you to be completed and returned. You may choose to further pursue this in court, or you may drop yourself from the claim list.
- Prorated: The bonding company will issue payment as soon as all caims are received and will pay out based on a percentage per dollar on all eligible claims.
- First Come, First Served: The bonding company will issue payment to the first claims filed until all funds are depleted.
- Bankruptcy: In the event that the broker files bankruptcy, the courts may freeze all money to be paid out until the proceedings are concluded.
- Denials: The bond company will notify you in writing the reason for their denial.